We provide our clients with transportation to and from our Inpatient and Alpine Recovery Homes. Please let us know if you require this service during the intake process.
What to Bring
Please limit belongings to one suitcase only please.
- Comfortable and seasonally appropriate clothing and shoes, enough for 7 days
- You will be going outside, so be sure to bring appropriate shoes and clothing for outdoor activities.
- Any prescribed medication in original containers
- State issued Driver’s License, photo ID, or Birth Certificate
- Insurance card
- nothing that is alcohol or aerosol based.
- Glasses or contacts (solution)
- Hair dryer, brush, straightener
- If you bring Tobacco products, they must be in unopened packaging. No loose tobacco. We will keep and provide lighters/ matches
- We will address specific questions and provide more detailed information during the intake process
What not to Bring
Please note this list in not all inclusive. Inappropriate or disallowed items will be stored securely until discharge, at which point they will be returned to you. Any illegal substances or alcohol will be disposed of immediately. Any valuable items are discouraged from being brought to ASRR. However, if you decide to bring valuable items they will brought at the client’s own risk. We make every effort to provide all of our clients with a safe and comfortable atmosphere. If you have any questions about what not to bring, please contact the Agency and we will assist you.
- Cell Phones- it is best to leave these at home. If you must bring one with you, it will be secured with other valuables until your discharge
- Any substance that can cause an intoxicating effect
- Anything containing alcohol, including inedibles
- Any aerosol item
- Weapons, ammunition, knives, fireworks
- Loose tobacco, opened packs of tobacco
- Over the counter medication (not prescribed)
- Pornographic materials
- laptops, iPads/ tablets, radios, other small appliances, etc.
- Food or drink
We accept insurances including Aetna, UPMC, Highmark, Optum, Pennsylvania Medicaid (Value Behavioral Health), and others. Please let us know what type of insurance coverage you have, so that we can facilitate your stay. We also accept self-pay clients, sliding scale options are available. Ask about the options for payment when you call 814-818-0002. We now accept Western Union transfers and Money Orders.
Alpine Springs Rehabilitation and Recovery Center is proud to announce a scholarship program to those clients that need help. Call today to find out!